COVID-19 STORE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Dear schools and valued customers,
We are so happy to hear schools are allowed to open for the 2020-2021 school year. During this unprecedented time, we understand how stressful navigating everything must be. We are working diligently to ensure your back to school uniform shopping is safe. We are constantly cleaning surfaces, doors, and dressing rooms.
We do have some new policies due to the COVID-19 pandemic that we would like you to know before you enter our store.
1. Only 1 parent or guardian per family allowed in the store.
2. Only 20 customers allowed in the store at a time
3. The entry line to enter the store will be closed 30 minutes prior to closing
4. Items are non-refundable but can be exchanged for a different size or store credit
5. If you are coming from a sport practice please shower before entering the store. You will not be able to try on any uniforms otherwise.
6. No public restrooms
7. Social distancing throughout the store will be enforced
8. NO MASK NO ENTRY NO EXCEPTIONS
9. Some substitutions may be made for brand/style- but not at the detriment to your schools mandated uniform guidelines.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. We will work together to get through this!
Thank you so much for your continued support of our locally owned family run business.