COVID-19 Store Update
1. Shop early! Please try to not wait until late August to shop for uniforms. We always make sure to size up for child growth. Everything can be exchanged or returned if the tags are on all garments and they have not been worn, laundered, or altered.
2. Take advantage of our brand new website! Shopping online for uniforms has never been easier. You may pick your order up in the store, curbside pickup (just call when you are outside), or have it delivered to your home.
3. We will have to limit the amount of people who are allowed in the store at a time so please limit the amount of people you bring in the store. We ask only one parent or guardian with their children come into the store to purchase uniforms.
4. Social distance from other customers in the store. There are orange x marks located at registers and dressing rooms. If you are in line please stay on the x mark to ensure you are 6 feet apart.
5. NO public restrooms. There will be no exceptions.
6. There are hand sanitizers located at each register for your convivence.
7. Face masks MUST be worn to enter the store and kept on at all times. This includes all children over the age of 2.
8. Do NOT enter the store if you are sick or show any symptoms of being sick.